ARB Commercial Bullbar
ARB commercial bull bars and winch bars are a cost effective alternative to deluxe bull bars, offering a comparable level of vehicle protection.
Incorporating many of the strength related features of a deluxe bull bar, commercial bars provide considerable frontal protection but achieve cost savings through a simplified manufacturing process.
Commercial bars are frequently specified by government and fleet operators – organisations that demand strong and functional equipment but are willing to go without some of the aesthetic characteristics.
- CB Aerial Brackets - Some ARB commercial bars incorporate CB aerial brackets welded behind the top cross tube.
- Electric Winch Provision - Some commercial bars are available with electric winch provision, and have been specifically designed to accommodate the stresses of winching.
- Secure Mounting - The mounting system is a vital part of any ARB bull bar design. ARB’s mounting systems are specifically engineered to spread impact and winching loads evenly over the vehicle’s chassis. This ensures the bull bar functions properly in extreme conditions.
- Recessed Indicators - For protection against road debris
- Steel Tube - 76.1mm steel centre frame tube and 47.6mm outer frame tube for added strength.
*Features may vary between vehicle models
Enquire for pricing and availability to suit your vehicle make and model