ARB Deluxe Bullbar
Loaded with features aimed at making remote area travel safer, whilst providing a solid base on which to add other touring essentials such as driving lights, winches and CB antennas, no other bull bar offers the same degree of vehicle integration, protection and functionality.
Features you can expect to find throughout the deluxe bull bar range include all steel construction, split pan design to facilitate airflow, fully engineered mounting systems and compatibility with modern vehicle safety features such as collision avoidance systems, parking sensors and adaptive cruise control, with fog lights optional (LED or halogen).
- Wing Design - The furthest most point from the chassis and often the point of impact in an animal strike, the wing area is by far the most vulnerable. ARB pioneered the multi fold upswept and tapered wing design, which provides an enormous amount of strength and maintains an optimum approach angle.
- Mounting System - ARB’s mounting systems are specifically engineered to spread impact and winching loads evenly over the vehicle’s chassis. This ensures the bull bar functions properly in extreme conditions.
- Aig Bag Compatible
- Split Pan Design - Utilising a split pan system, ARB’s bull bar design ensures the radiator receives a massive amount of airflow and actually further increases the strength of the bar.
- Winch Compatible
- Recessed Indicators - Most ARB deluxe bars feature indicators and optional fog lights (available in LED or halogen) for foul weather conditions. The recessed panels give both indicators and fog lights improved protection from branches and road debris.
- Hi-lift Jacking Points - Eliminating the need for a mounting bracket, Hi-Lift jacking points are integrated into the design of most ARB bull bars. These points also enable easier access to the clutch lever when unspooling wire rope before winching.
ARB’s deluxe bull bar selection is our most extensive, with bull bar and winch bar options available for most models. Enquire for pricing and availability for your specific vehicle.