Summit Rear Step Towbar
More than just a tow bar. The Summit ARB Rear Step Tow Bar offers an unparalleled combination of rear vehicle protection and towing capacities.
The Summit Rear Step Tow Bar combines class leading design, proven ARB engineering and a no compromise approach to protection and performance. Built around a tubular steel subframe that is finished in a textured black powder coat, the Summit rear bar includes an integrated tow hitch, provisions for an ARB air compressor and trailer camera wiring, 50 amp Anderson plug and trailer plug wiring.
With four easily accessible ARB Jack and Hi-Lift jack points, the Summit rear bar is ready for the most demanding off road use.
- PRESS FORMED WINGS - Press formed steel panels that utilise three mounting points to the chassis for optimum strength and rigidity. Coming standard in black powder coat or a colour coded finish for additional vehicle integration.
- DIFFUSER PANELS - Press formed from 1.6mm steel and powder coated for corrosion resistance, the rear diffuser panels blend in aesthetically with each vehicle.
- STEEL FRAME - Features a 60.3mm x 2.6mm steel tube frame.
- CLASS 4 TOW HITCH - A 50mm hitch is supplied as standard to maintain the 3.5T rating of the Rear Step, in line with the vehicles tow rating (subject to vehicle specifications).
- PROTECTION PANEL - To hide the trailer wiring connection and mount points for the optional ARB Trailer Camera and 50amp Anderson plug, we have included a spring loaded access panel.
- TREAD PANEL - A silver anodised extruded aluminium section with ridges for grip and safety when accessing the vehicle tub or roof.
- JACK POINTS - Located on the lower edges of the bar are two jack points, suitable for use with either the ARB Jack or a Hi-Lift jack.
- PARKING SENSOR COMPATIBLE - Available for vehicles with and without factory rear parking sensors and can be colour coded for additional aesthetic appeal.
Enquire for more info, and pricing to suit your vehicle make and model