ARB LED Fog Light Kit (LH&RH Lights) Set - Large
or 6 weekly payments from $32.73 learn more
ARB’s new LED fog lights are now available in both small and large configurations to suit all ARB bumpers.
ARB LED fog lights are built with off-roading in mind. They come housed in glass-filled nylon shells with virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens and ingress protection rating IP67.
The large configuration weights 0.5lbs per light and 0.4lbs per light for the small configuration. They provide up to 240Lms of light and comply with a plethora of safety ratings (see page 2). Light alignment is controlled by a fine thread screw adjuster to aim your fog lights correctly and legally on your ARB bumper.
The LED fog lights are connected by waterproof Deutsch connectors (DT04-2P) with additional plugs included to easily retrofit to existing wiring looms. The ARB wiring loom PN# 3500520 is also available for the optimal configuration.
Quality Edison 2016XD LED drivers keep power consumption minimal. They draw 4.7 watts at 12 volts with a color temp of 6000k (Rating is 10v – 16v). The LEDs are bound to a black PCB board to provide a tinted look to the outside fog-light appearance.
The lifespan per light is approximately 50,000 hours. This equates to 6250 days at 8 hours driving per day or 17.5 years of total driving time.
**Note SAE DOT compliance from June 2019 orders onwards. (US compliance) *Check your local laws for compliance in your country.
Technical Specifications - Large LED Fog Light (3500910):
- Edison LED 2016XD 2pcs per fog light
- Input voltage 12v (working voltage: 10~16v)
- Actual lumens: 240 lumen (3562cd) per light
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours per light
- Connector type: DT04-2P
- Certification ECE R19/R10, ROHS, SAE DOT compliant
- Water and dust ingress protection rating IP67
- Fog light current draw 4.7w per light
- Operating temp: -4°F ~+185°F
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Color temp 6000k
- Housing material glass-filled nylon housing and polycarbonate lens